I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Allergies...I hate them!!!




Last night was a very decisive night for me, as I was thinking whether the ingredients inside the Bio Essence Tri Aqua Boost Sleeping Mask was suitable for me. As i thought it was, I'd decided to take the chance. It was obviously a bad choice as I'm blogging about it now. I woke up with rashes that I found looking like acne on my face. MY FACE!!!!

You can tell how annoyed I am. I was so worried and upset that I was angry with everybody.

It Looks Like ACNE!!!!! I've never had sever acne problems before. I was so angry. I went to the doctor and he told me its a small problem. It will go off in a few days!!! A FEW DAYS!!!!It sounded like a year to me.

Can u see how bad it is?GRRRRR!!!!!I was so pissed that I dumped the whole can of bio essence face mask into the bin.

The doctor told me that it won't be very severe once I stopped eating seafood and oily stuff. Jee my diet is only seafood and bread...what else can I eat now?

Gosh...
I've started taking prune essence again as I know that I have allergic reaction due to a bad case of low immunity...sigh.hope that I will be okay in a few days.

Its so itchy and I can't scratch it!!! GRRRRR
Pray with me and wish that I will get well soon k?thanks all^^


4 comments: