I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Friday, February 18, 2011

When u let go...U still have ur dogs^.~

Sometimes letting go is hard,sometimes its not.Most often its for the better.

We always think things will last forever.But nothing lasts forever, that's y our memories are always very disappointing. V forget things sooner or later. Its good because the heartaches v suffer before won't be as painful when u thought of them now.

It would be very nice if ur also a dog lover like me.
I think my dogs are the greatest supports in my life. Whenever ur down, trust me...one look at the way they adore u will melt ur heart. They will always tell u with their affection how important u are to them.
V have friends, colleagues,schoolmates,family,relatives but they only have us. Remember to treat ur dogs and furry pets with love.
Sorry for this short post, I have a sudden thought to share my temporary unhappiness with a note of hope but not sure how to put them in words. I'm very bad with words sometimes.
However, heartaches are always temporary.I believe that love is nothing but a phase. You rant about it, drink a few cans of beer and u will burp them all out.

Anyways, until the next post...au revoir,my lovely readers.

2 comments:

  1. my wowo will wait me come back every night.. some time i rather be home with them, sumtime i go out, also think of their loneliness at home and also if they have food, they like to sleep under my bed and each time i opened my bedroom, they jump str8 into my bed

    Plus, they are really understanding.. my doggies, eveyr morning b4 i go work, he will jump to my chest and let me tie him.. cute huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are always affectionate...especially to humans=)

    ReplyDelete