I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pls help by donating to them

I'm not sure whether u guys are dog or cat lovers but I hope this could reach a lot of u to sgtart donating for these less fortunate furry frenz of ours so that v could all help in providing them with the simplest most basic of healthcare and also a place to stay in. As little as RM10 may not be much but it is a start.

Thanks so much for ur time in reading this short posting.

I am not a hypocrite as I love animals a lot and as I lack places for them to stay I chose to donate to them too.

This is an SPCA Selangor link so do follow it to donate.Thanks for ur kindness and compassion=)

2 comments:

  1. There are a lot more good causes that we should turn our attention to. Animals have rights too. On my part, as little way of helping, I opted to support a car donation program this time for homeless children, offering my old used Nissan 300zx. I hope its all worth it.

    I have already checked the site and I will see what I can do to help our furry friends as well.

    ReplyDelete