I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some fucked up facebook situations

Honestly, I'm an fb addict. I used to go online and surf fb for like half a day.My life seems kinda empty without all the hype and pictures. However, I managed to pry myself away from it with a reasonable time frame as I need a lot of time to study and prep for my exams.
In those times of my "addiction" I noticed some really fucked up fb situations.Which really SUCKED!!!

Let's say for eg.

I posted something about my opinion on a particular subject, yes you are most welcome to comment under it or like my status but Thank You Very Much pls keep ur criticisms to urself. If u have a different opinion u can write it there but do not use the comment button to give ppl unwanted 2 cent advice. Nobody is interested to hear u blab on and on about how ur life has changed and if only ppl will be like u they will BLAH BLAH BLAH! You have ur own status update, do it there. Just because u don't get much traffic doesn't mean u can come spam mine!!

The second most annoying thing would be those idiots who Scold their parents on their status updates. Hey Babycakes, have u ever been a parent? Do you know how much is it to raise a kid from a crying annoying shirtless rat into a well clothed well fed kid with paid internet connection just so u can spam ur own wall posting how horrible ur dad is??
U need therapy, and u ain't gonna get any from ur frenz in fb. So ur not allowed to go out on dates or u have a curfew, guess what everybody does too, so don't go posting stupid status's saying how much u wish u had another parent. Ignorant, selfish brat!

This one is for those idiots who like to spam ur inbox by sending u an IM to tell u HI.Dude, thanks a lot but if ur afraid to let half the world see how stalkerish u are by sending ppl an IM n not courageous enough to post on ppl's walls, pls don't do it. Abstain urself from being totally and so shamefully posted and commented here by my BLOGPOST!!!!

This is also undeniably for those idiots who spam ur inbox to tell u they can't add u and say its ur own setting fault!!!!FUCK THE HELL OFF DUDE!!!!Its not my fucking fault that my fb is full n u can't add this account okay?I don't even know u, pervert!

This is for those weirdos who tag u in their photos and when u ask why, they tell u its just to get closer to u. WHAT the FUCK???Closer?How close?That's ur photo in a fucking tshirt n brown pants, u tag me on ur crotch so I can find my name on top of ur member and be close to u?Dude, u need to see a therapist!

And if u guys ever faced the same problems and have more to share, ur most welcome as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment