I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Appreciate Life...

Life just passes us by so fast, don't you think, readers?
It was almost as if the past few years of your life passed by with just a few blinks of your eyes. One day you're 12 and now suddenly ur getting older and you don't know what just passed you by.

We should all appreciate life. Too many of our moments that v passed by without actually stopping to enjoy it or treasure it. That second that passed you by will never come back. Why would you want to waste it feeling sad or emotional over things that you couldn't possibly change?

Y not appreciate more of the finer things in life and let those pain and sorrow go?
Because life is just so beautiful to waste it being unhappy. Be happy, dear readers.

We should always keep a mental list of things that v find happy about.

Here is a list of things that I usually notice and keep in mind when I live through everyday.

1. I have a family caring for me, whilst some are born without parents or siblings. They only come once in a lifetime, tell them u love them when u can. As time passed, you might not have the same chance again.
2. I have great friends that helped me pass my time when I'm having my ups and downs. That would be better than not having anyone and be by ur own all the time.
3.I appreciate the fact that when I look at my mother's wrinkles, that she is still there and I could hug and annoy her when I want to, just to see her smile when treat her nice.
4. I appreciate the fact that my boyfriend is taller than me n whenever I want to hug him, I have to stand on tip toes to do it.

5. I appreciate the fact that when it rains, the sun will always shine the brightest after that.
6. I appreciate the fact that when I don't do as well as I should now, I could always have a chance to make the best out of the next try.

7. I appreciate the fact that when I don't have as much as some may want, I have enough to sustain myself through hard times.
8. I appreciate the fact that when i'm not in my ideal weight, it gives me another goal in life to meet. Life would be so meaningless without purpose.

9. I appreciate the fact that when some people may not like n criticize me...I have so many other good friends that understood and helped me through bad times. You live for your own self, never for others.

10. I appreciate the fact that I am me, and that will never lose my sense of direction in life, because nothing is more important to know that as long as you are you, there will always be an ability to surprise yourself with your own strength.

I am sure you, dear readers have lots more things to be appreciative about. Start making a mental list today for ur self and start appreciating life because you never know until it passes u by.

No comments:

Post a Comment