I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My misunderstood Hometown=)

As some of you may know through FB or because u know me personally, I am from Seremban. I wouldn't call it a very well developed place. However, it does give the mixed aura of being a half developed city. If there were such things as a third world classification for a town, my town would be that.
There aren't many big shopping complexes or tall ass buildings there but those that are there prove sufficient. Besides, due to the 45 minute ride to KL, most of my town people would travel to work in KL and come back to stay in Seremban. Maybe because the cost of living in my hometown is lower compared to KL.

The first few things that come to a person's mind when u tell them seremban are stereotypically limited to a few options...
1. " Ohhhhh.....I see..."
2. "Ohhh...Seremban Siew Pow!"
3. "Ohh...Seremban Crab"
4. "Ohhh...PD..."
5. "Huh? Where?"
Let's see...talking about food...well aside from the famous listed Seremban Siew Pow which has been commercialized, v locals do love them but v almost always go to the same traditional bakery whenever v want a siew pow or tart. Asia Siew Pow. Its been there for decades. N the taste...Magnificent!
Next v have Yi Poh Lo Shu Fun.Coincidentally, its situated directly opposite Asia Siew Pow. This is a good place to chill out before u head back to ur destination after buying some siew pow.

N yes...when u come too Seremban never miss out Hakka Mee.Especially Tow Kee Hakka mee.This owner has a weird complex as he likes to take time diddling with the noodles which means it takes time. If ur the type that can't wait, u won't like this shop. However, to me, good things come to those who are patient so I'd wait if I were u. Besides, this guy is my mom's childhood friend, so he always gives us good service. If u come to Seremban next time, look us up then^^

One more good place to go...NGAU LAM FEN!!!! Beef noodles to be direct haha. You should never miss this. If u know where the morning market in Seremban is, u'll know where to find it. Second floor of the morning market. Another one of my mom's friend. U see, they're all from the same "Kampung" or village as u may call it.

There are so many good food in Seremban that it would take a few posts just to mention them. I'll make sure I do that the next time I go back...which is tonight^^

PS-pictures courtesy of wonderful fellow bloggers that have been to seremban...thanks y'all!

By the way...PD is not inside seremban...so don't make that mistake.

Adios readers!


2 comments: