I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some situations where you go =.=!!!

There are situations in your life where you just go =.=!!!
You know those times don't you?Like when you said something or was in a situation where you wanted a real answer or some guidance n ur partner takes u "not so seriously"
Yep that kinda situation.
There are no words to describe that kinda situation other than just this =.=!!!

Here are the situations which I have encountered...

1. I asked my friend "Hey, do you like spongebob?"
My friend "You know what?I really hate watching brainless cartoons n stupid talk shows where they don't mean anything."
Me =.=!!!! What does that have to do with liking spongebob?
2. I told my boyfriend, "Hmm I forgot what's the name of the group that 50 cent belonged to.
Usually rappers they will have their own group,"
My boyfriend "Hey maybe its One Dollar, u know cos 50 cent is more famous, the rest of the group will all have 10 cent shares, hahaha"
i'm like =.=!!! Good imagination Dan!
3. I told my mom, "ma I'm coming back on thursday night,"
My mom said "Ya Saturday right?"
"Ma thursday..."
My mom said "Ya ya Saturday.."
Me ... =.=!!! Mom, you don't wanna see me that early right?Just admit it...
4. I told my friend, "Eh ur dress damn cun wei, so how much is it?"
My eager to brag friend replies..."Oh ya lo...I bought from DKNY, u know la all those materials that you buy from those CIPLAK places are "XYZ" so that's why I buy from branded places most the time..."
Me =.=!!! halooo I just asked how much was it...
5. A 5 feet freelancer n I having a conversation 5 years ago..."No lo, I'm just doing this agent a favor only...I usually don't do 200 ringgit jobs one...I only do fashion runway n modeling."
I stared at her... "huh really ah?" SHE IS 5 FEET tall.
Then she fumbled for words and saved herself by saying "Oh I just do those modeling runway that are for shorter models."
Me =.=!!!
6. Some random chick walking past with her boyfriend by the toothpaste aisle where I was walking tgt with my boyfie...
She gave me a look and then turned to her boyfriend declaring loudly, "Cheh, not very pretty also what.."
Me =.=!!!
Hv u encountered any of these situations n would like to share with me?Ur most wlcm to^^
Am so sorry for the broken english and weird slangs. I thought I should insert elements of the Malaysian English to make it a little more realistic for my asian readers^.~
Til the next time my dear readers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment