I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anime Girls are freaking hot^^

The previous post I shared a little on shounens that I think are hot. In this post, I'd like to share a bit on the girls. Trust me, Anime girls are freakingly,awesomely, incredibly hot!!!

Here are a list of girls I think enters my list of ultimate "hotness"...

As i am watching bleach at the moment, I found this lieutenant of squad 5 so so so hot!!! She's got long wavy hair, a carefree attitude and follows a cute captain around. She is definitely the eye candy of the moment for me!

Another bleach character that I really love! Inoue Orihime. She looks like an airheaded bimbo but who'd have guessed that she is in the top 3 of the school's brains? Go go Inoue San!

Angelique of Neo Angelique Abyss. Okay so the anime was really boring but there are so many hot looking guys and I simply love the costume Angelique wears.

Yamanaka Ino of Naruto Shippuden fame. To be honest, I don't really like Sakura inside Naruto Shippuden. To me Ino looks so much hotter than her. Period.

Lucy Heartfillia of Fairy Tail fame. She also appears in Rave with a shorter hairstyle. She looks like an air headed bimbo and is probably one too but I do so love her in fairy tail as she makes it that much more funnier. She loves dress ups and always thinks that she's the hottest mage around. Kinda agree, don't you?

MiraJane of Fairy Tail fame. She is one hot mama and is devilicious. Super kind hearted and nice. Who wouldn't love a bar maid like her?

Mio Isurugi of MM fame. This is one funny anime that u really shouldn't miss. If ur a guy that likes harem and is a bit on the ehm ehm masochist side, then u'd love this anime and this character. All the dress ups and uniform is just super hot!

Nanako from Amazing Nurse Nanako fame. A maid/nurse combo. I don't need to say anything more^.~

I just had to be a little biased and go to Naruto since it's a my fav anime at the moment. Temari of Suna is a hottie. I didn't like her in Naruto because she looked so weird and is a bit on the crazy side. She looked completely different in Shippuden that she is definitely in the "hotness" list.

That's all for now guys.Hope you liked this post^^


2 comments:

  1. Lucy and Mira???
    Erza Scarlet is 100x hotter than either of them!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya forgot erza...LOL she looks especially cute in the cat outfit of hers hahaha

    ReplyDelete