I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sharing hairstyles

I guess once in a while v get that urge to change our hairstyles from one fashion to another. Me...well I used to have really long,dark hair when I was young. Kinda scary as I looked like one of those japanese dolls. I've been through short hair but not boy cuts. I don't have the courage to try that yet. As for now, I've got waist long brown hair. Am thinking of getting a perm but I don't think it'll suit me so much since I tried it once and I looked like a lion when I wake up in the morning. Hmm so I started searching for hairstyle suggestions online.

1.Dubbed the Rachel as it was popularised by Jennifer Aniston in Friends. Kinda ugly on my face as I've got a big head.

2.THis looks pretty cute on Rihanna. But I doubt it would be on me.

3.I especially like this. but imagine the amount of hairspray I'll hv to use for this effect?

4.THis was the hairstyle I used to have when I was young. I don't think I wanna try it again.

5.Trendy but not practical.

6.Very professional and sweet looking.

7.Very roman. Looks good only if u have lots of hair mousse.

8.Very nice.But also needs lots of hairspray.

9.Needs someone with a small head.

10.Hmm...looks like a bad hairdo and a pair of rusty scissors.

11.one word. Boring.

12.My hairstyle now.A bit too long as it's reached my waist. Should I change it?

Would really love ur suggestions and recommendations if u have any^^thanks

2 comments: