I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Saturday, July 23, 2011

super hot anime guys^^

In this post I'd like to share some pictures with u lady readers out there who likes to watch anime or read jap mangas so to say.
After going through these collection of pictures, you'll think anime guys are pretty hot too^^

Enjoy!

Ginzou Fujiwara. A hot rich main character in Love Celeb^^

Kakashi Hatake from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden fame. Okay so he has his face covered all the time but he's still super hot!

Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.For those of you who do not think he is hot due to the strange behavior or whisker like marks on his face, well I'll say I agree with you but he is just so cute to me^^I don't care what the haters think.

Usami Akihiko from Junjou Romantica.Okay so he is gay but come on he's like the perfect guy ever!

Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach fame. So he isn't a typical bishounen but that's what I like about this character. He resembles a real person. Besides, the outfit:uber sexy!

Cho Hakkai from gensomaden Saiyuki fame. He is smart, a gentleman and best of all, he cleans up and can cook too.Every girl's dream!

Kyoya Ootori in Ouran High School host Club. He's the money smart, power crazy and a very good friend in the group of absent minded rich guys who decided to be hosts as they had nothing better to do with lots of free time in their hands.

My personal favorite, Aizen Sosuke of Bleach fame. He is the nerdy captain inside soul society before he turned rogue and changed into a super cool villain. He's a must have in every woman's list of Man I want^^

I hope u enjoyed my post and for u ladies that didn't like or had no interest in watching anime, give it a go cos u don't wanna miss these eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment