I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I got in touch with my softer side when I met Micah^^



Micah came into my brother and Sister in Law's life barely 5months ago~but he's basically the happiest thing that happened to all of us in the family.

I missed the opportunity to see him on the day he was borned,but I made it back 2 weeks after with the help of my sweetheart;thanks Lou Kung^^driving me bk to seremban to meet my family.

There,aside from the "meeting the parents" cue,everything was smooth going n pretty much cosy.We talked bout the childbirth n the labour pains Santi~my SIL~ went through for baby Micah.From what I heard he was definitely worth the pain.

But enough bout the perils of labour pain,let's talk bout baby Micah,who change my whole perception on dirty diapers,wailing noises n tears.

The first thing I thought of was that~my gosh!what big eyes he has!!!

They were genuinely round n black with sparkly twinkles that makes u go mad with love.N the best thing was he seldom cries.Well,I wouldn't know so much on that particular area but he doesn't cry a lot thats for sure.Even if he cries I don't feel the urge to tear my hair out or anything.I just wanted to please him,as much as he pleases me by letting me hold him in my arms.

He likes to turn back n stare at you to try n recognize who was holding him.N boy he likes to look at things.You would have to carry him here n there n talk to him like he could understand u.

Well,I don't get to see him a whole lot since I had to rush bk for classes n exams;not to mention my side event modelling job,but that made me miss baby Micah more.He was the sweetest baby I knew.

Trust me I've had my fair share of encounters with other ppl's babies but Micah wasn't like them.U know the type I'm talking about?They wail when ppl carry them,scream n kicks at u like u were planning to abduct them or u look like some villain from disney world.When their mom was like right next to you.

The second time I saw him,he was fetting bigger!Boy he was fair n the eyes,if possible,were getting rounder n sweeter!OOooooohhh,just wanna squeeze him!!!

As far as my brother,Ronnie told me,he was 8 kgs!!!Wow heavy little devil,isn't he?Its just been bout 5 months n he weighs that much!In fact he was so heavy that it was hard to carry him.But he was still so cute!Even my sweetheart who had nigh encounter with babies n kids Loved Him.

Honestly,I liked babies,nothing wrong with them,cute little things;although~well,to tell me to change diapers or coo them to slp,thank you but I'm obviously without that kind of interest.

In fact I don't even see myself as a mother.Thats basically a nightmare to me,ur hormones go haywire,ur skin sags,u get cellulites n stretch marks~gosh I'm not subjecting myself to that.
However,as I look at the love Santi had for Micah then,you know;the glitter in a mom's eyes when they gazed upon their own babies?Well I changed my mind,I realized that as u have ur own kid,its all worth it.

Honestly,its truly an envious thing to have a creature so small,so pure n kind to look up at u and stare at u like u were the only person he admires n loved.That was what Micah showed both his parents when they held him.He's a true gem of the family.

Thanks Micah,u made me fall in love with a baby~n thats a gd thing too=)

No comments:

Post a Comment