I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some girls Are Plain Annoying

There are some ppl that annoys the hell outta others and never tend to realize it.

You know the type?Opportunists,who tries too damn hard to be popular n end up just being a wannabe that goes nowhere.

N yep, I happen to know just that type of person.

Let me introduce this particular irritating parasite to u which v shall now call P.

You wanna go for a photoshoot,okay~of course I wouldn't mind inviting u for a photoshoot tgt with me. Nonetheless,I thought of u as a nice girl,before I knew what a demanding manipulative bitch you are. From the start of the shoot to the end,keep emphasising what time it ends,what time it starts,what time is the break,what time can she see the photos;hello?patience?It was like the whole shoot was about her her her her her!!!

And thank you very much for embarrassing me in front of the photographers.Do u understand what is editing and photoshop?Time Time Time!You don't go texting and calling them everyday for ur photos!Once is enough okay?They will give it to you when they're done!

And oh yep,who can forget the memorable Manipulating Scheme U have next?
Is it a fetish for u to try n manipulate everything to go ur way?U want to work as a showgirl,pls apply urself!Don't force ppl to give u every damn information about a job that she herself only knows trifling details about!Whats the job,when's the job,who's in the job,get the number n call her urself,bitch!

Not to mention manipulating the interview time to suit ur own schedule behind my back!especially when I'm the one that introduced the agent to you!when ppl ask u about the time N I'm already okay with it,don't change the time without 1st informing me!N even go as far as to say that I agreed with the time change when I knew nothing about it!U fucking bitch!

And pls don't fucking send ur profile to me to ask whether its okay,cos I don't wanna fucking look at it after knowing ur attitude is one of a total whiner n crybaby!you think ur the only one who has plans?You think I don't wanna have everything go my way?!Grow the fuck UP!

YOu know what I'm glad I know PPL like you as now I start to appreciate ppl who are totally understanding n not a manipulative trash.Gd luck trying to be popular~parasitic leech.





2 comments: