I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ur the most patient n loving man I know,thank you hubby^^

Thanks Lou Kung ur the most patient man that has ever stepped into my life~thanks for loving me with all ur heart n giving me all ur precious time.Ur the best^^






When I don't feel well ur always there for me,well not literally there but ur almost always there.Ur so charming n can talk so well,but u always think u can do better~thats what I love the most about u!!!Ambition!

Whenever I make a decision,u will b there to support me no matter what it might be~n knowing me,I'm a hot head so I make a lot of risky decisions,but hv managed not to judge^^

My lou kung~hmmmm danny tan is a horoscope obsessed man~yes you are,lou kung!!Always concerned bout the star signs of everybody u meet.
I coudn't care less of these kinda stuff,honestly~I've always thought our fate n characteristic are unique and has nothing to do with our star sign.
I had to hand it to u though as I do find u having a lot of the signature charateristics of a virgo^^
U have a funny bone inside u and sometimes though it drives me mad as ur so silly,u managed to make me laugh. Thats what I call compatibility^^
Ur always compassionate n u will think for the other person even when they did u wrong,well the same couldn't be said for me though. When someone pisses me off,all hell breaks loose. Thats y I need u around to remind me always how much more life could be and to stop n smell the air.LOL
The best thing about u was that u never lost ur cool,ur always there to be the calm n collected man beside the deranged lady beside u~yep thats me!
U don't even shout back when v fight,until at last honestly,what else can I do but go along^^u do have a certain charm to make me feel calmer n cool.
I appreciate all those times u fetched me to college n back in pj when I had to read for my exams^^it was sweet n thoughtful as well as caring.Some girls may take it as over protective or controlling,I like it as I find it as a form of the purest care u could give.
Who could forget the times when u'd fetched me to my photoshoot and my job^^Its great that u'd do ur best to arrive on time n not make me wait for u too long^^
Thanks,ur the best Hubby^^

1 comment: