I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, June 7, 2010

You're not charming so stop embarrassing urself,pls!!


You think ur so funny mr clown?If its not because of my sweetheart I'd never ever give u any face and will tell u straight to the point where u stand.U totally embarrass the male population.

Jokes are funny and nice and work great as an icebreaker~not when they get too personal okay so pls back off u shithead.

If u wanna embarrass urself,u can walk out into the street of KL wearing ladies' underwear on the top of ur head and do a moon walk or something,not to attack others that u shamelessly call friends.

Oh yep,I understand this is ur first girlfriend so u find the annoying irresistible urge to look sophisticated and trying way too hard to be funny and witty for her.So desperate that u could just attack me n my boyfriend by embarrassing us.Do u have any dignity?my boyfriend is the one u call a best friend.And u use him to impress a girl?A girl that u barely knew for a mere half year?

I understand ur pain,cos ur pathetic and helpless when it comes to girls.My boyfriend has always been more popular,way more good looking and so well versed compared to u.So U feel so small and so fucking sad that u'd be happy if any girls would pick u.

Who the hell makes jokes about their friend's girlfriends like that?U think thats funny?honestly, its just cheap jokes to me okay?But we're way more polite compared to u and yes v have a long practice of ethics when it comes to table manners n social manners so v look pass it and just ignore u as much as v could.But do not test me,I'm just trying not to make u embarrassed because my sweetheart still treasures his friendship with you.Mr Tag Along.

N stop trying to make ur girlfriend sound like a goddess by degrading other ppl,u swamp frog.

Pls do not forget ur just as insignificant to us as a piece of trash.Ur sense of humour isn't working so cap it.

Yes I completely get you,n I try to understand how utterly desperate n horny u are when u've not had a gfren for so long~but do not test me or my boyfriend just because ur jealous that v're more significant than u are.And yeah,v don't play underground okay?So our relationship has nothing to do with you,stay the hell away from it.

Just so u know,creephead~when ppl start to ignore u,it means that ur not funny.So stop trying to be witty when ur not.Ur just trying too hard.Don't make ppl embarrass u when they don't want to as ur the only joker in the outcome.yep a real joke indeed,since u like to joke so much.



4 comments: