I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some Lame Pick Up lines and lamer actions

I know the title seems very bitchy...but I am somewhat very bitchy when I want to be.

These are some of the situations that I find some dudes will use any sort of pick up lines in any sort of situations...on any person...u,her, or me.

They come in any shapes or sizes and will say anything that they think are witty or funny...did they actually think that this works?

Good Lord...they need salvation.

1. "Wow, you are so beautiful...are you a model?"

Okay,this is very flattering on certain days when i'm all made up to go to a ball or dinner party...but at the exact occasion I was late for my class and had forego combing my hair all in one shot. There was no way I was hot or anywhere near beautiful with my face all wrinkly and puffy as I'd just climbed off the bed and rushed all the way to school. I'd stopped myself from going there wearing my jammies.

2. "Ni hau Ma...is that correct?Oh you're local Malaysian, apa khabar?"
Said to me by a foreigner that later on told me his hotel room number.

Dude, I'm Malaysian chinese, and yeah we can speak a hell of a lot of languages so don't treat us like we're living on top of some trees okay?

3. ".........................................."

this dude didn't have to say anything. For the whole occasion he'd been staring at nothing but my boobs while I was explaining the products to him.

4. " Are you mixed blood? I'm mixed blood too, I'm part Japanese and part Chinese,"

Dude, if you're a mixed then you probably am a failure of the whole process of the gene pool...I am part nyonya and part chinese, but I'm totally Malaysian and a chinese.I look like nothing other than a Malaysian. WHatever you said actually made me feel kinda humiliated because you seem to think that only mixed blood types are good looking=.=!!!

5. "Is my body nice? I train everyday in the gym and dance aerobics too,"

I was like...so?

6. "If you don't give me your number, It's hard for me to explain to my fren,"

This guy actually started to pull my arm in the club and forced me to give him my number. I told him... "Fuck off, or I'll report you,"

Guys will do anything won't they?

BTW guys, I know a lot of gentlemen out there so this is not a discriminatory post. Sorry for offending any parties as I don't mean to do that at all.

The next post will be on silly girls I met all this while. Fair, no?

LOL thanks for reading and hope that you will follow me if you like my posts=)

5 comments:

  1. well,there are lots of ways of any guys that wanna know you...well perhaps the most easiest way and most suitable way is to ask that may i know you? but with proper intense of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...they just pick any random girls I think=)
    You must be one of those gentlemen type...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i don't dare to say i'm a gentlemen type, but at least those kind of way to approach girl is never cross my mind, cause i think it just a sentences of may i know you will be fine, unless i'm unlucky to met a bad attitude girl which reject without trying to know me..lolx..
    at least until now i never met even one..
    these are just basic respects to get to know someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true,if u respect someone they tend to respect u too=)

    ReplyDelete