I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, November 8, 2010

My YOYO weight=)

My weight has always been fluctuating up and down since I was a primary school kid with really bad teeth and glossy dark raven hair. Just in case u want to know...I had a terrible weight problem. Yep (true story) I was a pretty fat kid. When I was at a weigh in during primary six...I was a whopping 60 kilos!!!! Surprised? But that's all in the past.

Somehow, when I reached secondary 4, I started to lose weight dramatically. My school uniform wouldn't fit anymore and most of the clothes I used to wear became my jammies. At the end of the school year I was a 47kg teenager with some acne problem.
When I was in tertiary 6th...I was like a skeleton at 45kgs, there was once when my dad was coming to pick me up from school, he asked me if I was anorexic or something. He told me I was flat like a piece of cardboard (ouch!!!pretty painful coming from ur own dad).
I'm not too short and not too tall...just of average height at 165cm (my height from secondary school,not sure if I'd grown or became a midget over the years). You can guess I must have looked like a real Halloween treat on two candy sticks. Not particularly appetizing at that.
My weight wouldn't go up no matter what I ate. And boy, I ate a LOT. I'm a snack junkie. Anything from cheezels, ruffles, choki choki or even carrot sticks, I'll wolf em down.
I'm talking about two meals a day with snacks and appetizers in between. My mom told me I can't go on eating like that or my age will slowly catch up with my metabolism. A few years back, I went back home and my brother Ronnie treated my siblings, including me, to some nasi padang. I ate too much, and he scolded me for being a total binge freak....=.=!!!
There was this roadshow I worked in that showcased shades...and as u can guess there was free food to grab for lunch.I ate and ate and ate with another showgirl until everybody started staring at us.
Still my weight stayed the same. However a few months back, the weight thing started troubling me again and I gained a few kilos. As there was a habit that my mom had which involves weighing herself after every bath, I decided to hop on it and it gave me the shock of my life. I was a total heavyweight champion at almost 54kilos!!!!!(horror!!!!)
After that, everything seemed not to fit anymore, buttons popped, zips stuck and shirts give me some squeezing noises!!! HAHAHA. I kinda lost my appetite and cut down my food intake coupled with yoga (Which I stopped doing for a few months) and light exercise. A week ago I had another weigh in as I was donating blood at a donation drive. My weight came down to 51 kilos. A few days ago i weighed again and it got to 49 kilos. Hmmm I wonder if it'll keep going down and I'll be a skeleton by the end of the month.LOLsNatlely Goh


3 comments:

  1. Ya know, you shouldn't eat too much nor too little, it'll kill your system :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. [chun ming] my fav,don't tempt me
    [aaron]Its just a hormonal thing

    ReplyDelete