I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Friday, November 19, 2010

some ppl that I'd gladly slaughter and throw dog shit at

Have you guys, dear reader, ever been to a library? I'm sure most of you had.

And have you ever seen this sign?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it means keep quiet.

Just in case some of you that are not so familiar with library rules, you're supposed to be quiet for the benefit of others when you're in the library.

The week before last, I'd suddenly decided enough was enough, and that I had to get my lazy ass to the library and read Land Law. Notice how intimidating the words become when it is mentioned. Anyhow, these sudden revelations would not come all that often. It takes a very vast amount of will power to be able to muster up the confidence and courage to take that first step into the library.

When I got there, I have chosen to study in one of the cubicles to shut out all human communications and make love to the subject.

Then a group of students that should have been selling curry puffs instead of studying in my college walked into the library and took up seats at a table directly behind mine. Of course, as the events unfolded itself...I must have missed out on the memo that that day was the International Students' Conference and they're trying to update each other on the status quo.

I say this because there were numerous ethnicity at the table and they have all decided to talk together simultaneously so that everyone knows they're there.

The two indian girls were then discussing some movie that their hero acted in and how handsome he seemed to be. The Chinese boy decided it was a great time to show off his new hairstyle and shared his saloon haircut process with his Indian classmate. The Malay boy was listening to the Indian girls' discussion and decided to join in and asks who the hero was.

The Chinese girl at the table thought that it was an appropriate time to do a survey for her Business course and started asking them something about travelling with intense tones on where they'd go to save expenses and how. ONE BY ONE.

Some of the students started to get annoyed and some cleared their throats. However, our group has decided to stop listening to the others and were freestyling.

One of them left for the loo and it was momentarily silent. Until the girls decided it was time to suddenly break into song. They were actually serenading each other.

This International group was really one step away from getting their asses kicked. Hell, singing and humming ladies were now trying to do some choir practices.

Arrrhghhhhhh.

I am telling all of you, Singing Ladies, Hairstyle Boy and Survey doing Bitch, if I ever see you again I will kidnap each and every one of you, lock you into a slaughter house and dump fresh feline and canine shit at your feet with a bag load of rodents so they may crawl all around your stinking feet and hopefully shut your fucking mouths from talking too damn much.

Once and for all, the library is for quiet studying or quality me time and not for any strange ideas to do surveys or hold conferences as well as testing your vocal chords.

Beware, you group of curry puff selling human fecal matter...I will and definitely guaran damn tee to mess you up real good if you ever try to step into my territory with your lame excuses for spending your miserable excuse of a life in the library trying to relate with each other your young adult lives.

Excuse moi for my language and swearing.

Au Revoir. Till the next time we meet.


2 comments:

  1. Sigh my college library also like that too -_-.
    Was planning to do my assignment peacefully in library coz i usually cant concentrate at home during daylight.

    But mana tahu got some *faggots* blablabaling here and there=.= sigh and the librarian don even control the noise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same my school librarian was there watching drama or something on his lappy

    ReplyDelete