I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

what sort of food do you like?

Dear readers,

Do you like food? Are you a lover of superb tastes and bursting flavours? Are you just like me?

You have come to the right post. I am a food Lover. And when I say lover, I mean all out 100% in love with anything with superb tastes.

That explains y my diet plans will always go down the drain on the second day.

As I write this now, I am currently awaiting dinner. If you are reading this, let me make you hungrier than u'll ever be in ur life haha.

The first person who invented pizza should be given a title and elected president of tasty food association. I read in the encyclopedia for young adults that pizza originated from mexico and it used to only be laid with cheese and tomato. It's one of the cheapest food around and the tastiest.

I'd be very surprised if somebody tells me they don't like fish and chips.

Who the hell can resist our malaysian delicacy, nasi lemak man?

family cooking...very simple but yet got me as hungry as could be.

I kinda like sandwiches.Peanut butter and jelly, marmalade, pure margarine, cheese and mayo, tuna what not what not.

sushi is every girl's best fren. Yes I agree, but I have a lot of best friends. Sorry sushi.

prawn dumplings are the best.

great indian delicacy.


Chinese food yummy!!!


I really love pizza.



Well until next time, Au Revoir babes.


3 comments: