I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The anything and everything post...

I was bored so I type.

Yep...as simple as that. As I sit down to type this post I was thinking of the toilet trip I made this morning and wondering how much weight I just shed by that 5 minutes of pure bliss that only those who have experienced a stomach churn would know.

I was thinking about random stuff to write but? I couldn't think of any. So I thought...what now, is this what they infamously call the blogger's block? It might just be it. I've got no topics to be very interested to write about. Neither do I have any weird experiences these few days.

Then wait....what is this... I have a sudden urge to look at...pretty girls? OOhhh....I guess I'm a lecher at heart. LOL. SO dear readers, I decided to google random cute girls online to feature on my post. So if u, dear readers, suddenly find ur pretty picture being posted here, pls leave a comment and do add me in fb. Cos there's nothing more I enjoy than having some hot chicks adding me as a social networking compadre, if you get what I mean.

1. Hotness RATING TOP Of the line!!!!!

2. BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Pretty cosplay girl^^
4. PRETTY!
5.WOW! MY heart just melted.
6.I HEART HER LOTS^^
7. THAT smile is epic!
8. NYA!
9. SUPER SEXY!
10. NIkon Babe^^

Sorry for the short post. All the pictures courtesy of the photographers and featured in google search^.~ Do u guys know any sites where I can oogle some hto chicks...say the girl next door types?Thanks^^

4 comments: