I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I don't need this shit

You know when you face a situation where ur already feeling really damn low about yourself n ur friend/passer by/neighbor/nobody decided to say something that they think it's so smart?

Let me tell u something, u half assed twit, ur stupid remarks ain't doing shit about anything at all. I don't need ur stupid 5 cent remarks to tell me shit I already know,okay? So do yourself a favor and pls just shut that pigeon hole of yours before it starts spilling more crap nobody gives a shit about.

Yeah fuck off....pls!

I don't know if it's happened to u but here are some examples of my daily life where these weirdos decided to be smart yet sound like a jack ass.

1. While working in KLIMS 2010 n facing the car I was posing with; some idiot visitors passed by and commented loud enough to be heard "Wow,that rear end is good, nice nice! Nice rear end!"OBVIOUSLY POINTING AT MY BUTT and then pretended to say "Aiya not point that la,point at the car's rear end,"

Hellooooo,perverts! I'd respect u more if you were to be straight up and direct about it. Do you think it's so smart to say something to get a person's attention and then pretend ur talking about something else?FUCK OFFFFFF!

2. Auntie looks at u as u walked into the toilet that was overflowing and had a pipe burst. When u walked out with ur shoes wet and nostrils filled with unimaginable smells, auntie tells u "Ya lo the toilet broken"

You stupid Auntie, why didn't u tell me that like 5 minutes earlier?!!!

3.While studying for my exams and focusing on some hot topics; another girl studying for the same exam~ "Wah,u study these topics ah,if didn't come out then sure die lo?dunno how to do also la u,"
Me getting pissed off, "Ohhh,so if these didn't come out then u know how to do the others then?"

Don't demotivate others who are studying,that's a very selfish practice, OKAY?!

4. U go ask someone how to solve something (This happened during public school days btw) and she looks at it and tells u "Cheh,this one very easy. I know how to do. Budak kecik also know how to do one~"

GRHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm asking u how to solve it,not brag, you moron!

5.Someone who takes one look at u; stereotypes u and immediately brands u as "HOW U LOOK" then starts telling ppl some crap ideas of them about u.
PLEASE mind ur own fucking business, if u have such an ample amount of time to do all these stupid shit y don't u just shuv it where the sun don't shine.

To my dear readers,sorry this is just a venting post.I am feeling extremely pissed for some reason.Thanks for ur time and I hope u enjoyed this post.

3 comments:

  1. people loves to do something that "they knew but you do not know". they just want you to follow their footsteps and talk shit to you after you failed.
    anyway you may not getting pissed off by their actions and stay whoever you are. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete