I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Friday, July 6, 2012

The one that wouldn't stop expressing him/her self. Gender bias non existent

It's been a freaking long time...since I last sat down and actually blogged my ass off.

So this is about me doing one of my usual rants on daily happenings. U know what, I've been so caught up having a sedentary lifestyle right now that I find myself thinking, dude I gotta write something cos my awesome blog's going to keel over one day from lack of attention its pretty  owner was giving it.


I just wanna rant..because my life is filled with idiots who want to express themselves (courtesy of my dad, who owns the copyright to my family's genes on sarcasm), when their opinions or lack of knowledge really gets to me on a personal level.


I don't know if u've met these general idiots (or at least what I call them), but they are the cream of the crop.


U see, these idiots cannot hold their tongue when they think they know something. They just have to express it out. The best part of it was that I have friends of both genders whom I'd like to call "Mr and Ms know it alls, who actually don't"


There was this one guy~whose name I omitted to mention for personal reasons...which I really don't get. What is this obsession with being right all the time? Dude grow the fuck up!!!!!!!!




Our good friend is the most annoying person on earth when he speaks or tries to show his "intelligence" which is not really very intelligent on any scales.

The best part is the way he seems to want to show u he knows every topic on earth.
Let me give u this hypothetical situation where good friend M tries to outshine the rest.
Say you have intellectual knowledge/ personal experience/ ample studies back up on whatever you're telling them. This good friend will start his stupid rant by saying "It's not like that lah~it's actually like this and that~"
Ish!!!!!!!! Dude, please~ don't be acting like you're very smart when ur not. If I were you, I'd shut up and listen. Take it as an opinion whether u believe it or not. You intellectually challenged moron.


Actually, I have a load of situations where I'd feel like blowing my top when he demonstrates his "intelligence" but somehow, I kept myself in check and watches as he makes a fool of himself. Trust me, people who don't take advice when it's needed (in his case, super needed) is worth u looking at him and making fun of him behind his back.

Then there's this chick who thinks very highly of herself.
How high? Very effing, stupidly, mentally challenged sort of high, y' know?


What is the problem with her? I don't actually know. The kiasu level is freaking epic. I actually thought she might suffer a nervous breakdown if she doesn't get a chance to say the exact opposite of what u just said.
If u ever want to say something that u really know, avoid at all costs from saying it in front of her. Because she'll be sure to tell u she has been through the same thing when it's completely different and make the story all about her. It's pretty much like teaching a teacher how to teach when ur a student.

I wish I could make this post longer so I can trash them but hey, I'm supposed to be doing my yoga now. So adios peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment