I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, July 2, 2012

Vampy Alert~

What prompted me to start writing about vampires?
a)probably because I was dying on my ass waiting for law firms replying me to offer me an attachment with them,
b)I was obsessed with vamps ever since I was about 12 after watching interview with the vampire and reading a lot of anne rice books,
c)I thought buffy was really cool in my early teens.

Well, maybe a little of each.

So, I'm not really writing this so we could start an argument about whether vampires exist. I'm just merely sharing bits and pieces of what I know about them. Mostly through wiki, websites and movies. most are from vamp lore and fictions.

1)There is an alpha vampire. He is supposedly the 1st original vampire and he was not made but born a vampire. So every other vamps lurking around are his blood.
Copyright of Deviantart.


2)Correction, vamps don't go all sparkly or bling bling like edward in that twilight crap. They are Lords of the Dark and they are very sensitive to light. It causes them major discomfort. Some believe that vamps suffer from a disease called porphyria.They become sickly pale and is extemely sensitive to light.This condition is rare. U can google it if u want more info.


3)Vampires are sensitive to garlic. Well, I'd say vampires would be sensitive to anything that smells bad a whole thousand times worst that us. They're supposed to have super heightened senses. That means they can see way better than us and they could also smell way better than we do. Of course they'd hate garlic. They'd really hate cow dung too.
       vs     

4)Vampires are sensitive to the cross. Well there's a technicality here. Actually, what vamps are afraid of would be faith in god. Sorry I'm not a christian so I wouldn't know too much in detail about it. However, I do know that someone that is an atheist or free thinker could carry any holy or religious objects and it wouldn't have an effect on the Vamp.


5)Vampires are good looking. Well...I'd say that would be a point worth arguing. To be honest, vampires stay away from the sun and they suck blood. Wouldn't that make them look very pale and cold, clammy like a frog? They should also develop skin diseases. On the other hand, if they don't look good, how would they lure humans get food right? I guess that's worth thinking about.

  

Anyway,that's all from me for now^^hope u like this post!  

2 comments: