I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Thursday, September 30, 2010

dumbest dog pictures

As u all that know me probably also know that I'm dog crazed...honestly nothing gets to me as much as dogs do.They make me go giggly like a school girl and do baby talk,they made me go mad as if they were my real children,and I detest ppl who are cruel to dogs because,dude...if ur cruel to a dog u ain't a good guy.If u don't like dogs pls stay the hell away from me as I don't want anything to do with ppl like that.

Here are some compilation of doggy pictures that I found silly n cute.Do enjoy^^

hahaha notice bambi?

who wants to vote for him as doggy world council?

Pls let me marry this guy LOL

The owner can use this beauty as a towel...

this is the greatest picture haha,to me it looks like the doggy is saying "oh man,rabies!!!!"

"baby,what happened to u?Why do u smell different?"

LOLs

2 comments:

  1. Lols baby what happened to you? why do you smell different? Aww, cute max!
    I want to get the towel-alike cute babe!

    ReplyDelete