I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Thursday, September 15, 2011

About foreigners n boyfriends=)

No No No,this is not a racist post. It has nothing to do with trashing foreigners and stuff. Besides, I've got nothing against foreigners. So for those of u coming in here thinking ur gonna get a good dose of racism...this is definitely not the post u should read.Sorry buddy but u should probably go to another blog.


Just like my title indicated, I was gonna talk about foreigners and its still about them. Especially on the few nationals that came here to work as helpers or waitresses and what not. I noticed this strange phenomenon where these myanmar or vietnamese or indonesian helpers start conversing with each other in cantonese. I swear. Cantonese!

Imagine how difficult a situation this is for us customers who are chinese. We got in and decided to place an order and v have this foreign waitress asking us stuff in really really bad cantonese. In fact, it took us few minutes trying to decipher the encryption of our mother tongue being spoken by them infused with their own accent.
Now that's really fucked up. You know what, now they started talking to each other in cantonese. I mean, now its turning into a whole new language for them. Cantonese with their own accents. This is a motherfucking revolution. V will be ousted! LOL

Really it was funny. It just happened a couple of hours ago and I saw this guy (foreign national) talking to another one of his mates in a restaurant in cantonese. I had no idea what he was trying to say but his mate seems to understand perfectly. What the fuck is going on?!

Now I wanna talk about boyfriends. I told u this post was random.

U see, remember those days when ur boyfriend was oh so fresh and the perfect gentleman? He replies ur text on time and writes more than 5 lines? Trust me, the 2 year boink! is at work. After a few months, its gonna start coming in slow frequency and when u tell him something, he's gonna pretend he's listening and nod but he doesn't know shit of what ur saying.


Girls, fear not. Its not that he doesn't love u...I mean in his shoes u'd probably ask urself to shut up LOL. It's not like v like looking at his lousy underpants all the time too right? Guys just like new stuff. That doesn't mean u are at a disadvantage. U can be a whole lot of women. U may be the same person but u can have different personalities. Important thing is, treat him like someone he would find irresistible.

By the way guys, it goes two ways so don't be neglecting ur chicks now.

Well, this is a random post.Thanks for visiting. CLick some ads before u go.LOLs

No comments:

Post a Comment