I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Friday, September 9, 2011

The second birthday celebration for him

My boy turned 24 today but v decided to celebrate the eve of it instead of the real date. Don't ask me why but that's how I am.For all the days that v need to celebrate...I still think that the eve of the real date would be worth the celebration instead of the real date.Maybe because on the real date, ur counting down the day to the end of it while the eve is where u count down to the event=)

I went quite a lot of places to search for my boy's present.I decided to go to KLCC after Company Law class. I told my boy I was going shopping with a classmate but it was a blatant lie.I took the lrt to KLCC from PJ. I wanted somewhere reachable one way. I've decided to get my boy a name card holder this year because his was too funky to be brought out when he has a business meeting. Last year bought my boy a watch so I can't be buying anymore accessories.
After the 30 mins trip in the transit; I searched for almost 2 hours for a suitable name card holder. Finally I found one. It wasn't too costly or cheap.It was just nice. Then I looked for a cake. I found a peach cantilly in cake sense; near the lrt station in KLCC.

Once I bought these; I had to get a beautiful wrapping paper and it took me another 15 minutes. After all is done; I took the LRT to Masjid Jamek and had to switch transits to the Ampang Line to get home. At my stop; I had to walk another 10 minutes to get home under the hot sun while carrying a cake in danger of being melted by the UV rays and the present in my bag. Talk about the devotion of passion!

Once I got home; I couldn't wait to kick off my shoes and start preparing some DIY work on my present.

My attempt at a DIY bag to keep the present.

The gift wrapped name card holder.

After all that; I did my usual routine of yoga and cardio...later on I dressed up and waited for my boy to finish his work. For dinner; v've both decided on Italianese. That's partly because my boy likes Italian food while I really wanted to treat him something nice.

The menu looked good~

A sexy host (I thought she was sexy,my boy thought she was a little too "well rounded"). She took the cake from us and told my boy she was going to humiliate my boy by making an announcement of the personal celebration between the 2 of us.HAHAHA.My boy nearly peed his pants.

After that v decided to be safe and ordered something that was expected to be made good.

I decided to get a glass of cold water for an optimum Italian food taste and my boy decided on a fresh orange juice that apparently they did use an orange to make.


FOr those of u that's been in Italianese before; u will know this.They always serve some wheat bread and white ones with some olive oil and vinegar complements of the house (FOC) and asks u to taste it. I like the wheat ones. My boy finished his white ones and finished another portion of mine.Man, he sure can eat.

My boy ordered smoked salmon pasta and that's understandable.My boy is crazy about smoked salmon. The food was superb.

As those who are close to me may know; I love my fish and I don't take any sort of red meat or poultry so I was left with the choice of smoked salmon pizza or pure cheese. I opted for salmon. The taste was heavenly. I had like half of the pizza and my boy finished the other half. Guess he was hungry.

It wasn't very big. Just a small portion. They served me with tobasco sauce and I happily downed almost half a bottle of the thing.

We also ordered fried calamari. It tasted great.U should all try this. With their own special tomato paste and lemon with spices. Slurp =p


The name card holder for my dear.Somehow I think the presents I buy for him are always work related.Watch so he looks professional in front of his clients...and a name card holder. Hmmm need to get him something fun soon.

I chose it besides me being a girl that likes it bling bling, I also like the padded interior. Look nice huh?


My boy looking happy with his plate of pasta=)

The seats with the side view^.~

Now comes the funny part. My boy was anxious as he waited for the cake to arrive and for the person to play a trick on him.

He asked me to request for the cake with minimal tricks so I told the waitress but still; a surprise awaits...

This guy named Shai appeared and asked my boyfriend to declare his love for me while serving us the cake. HAHA.

Then he held the cake up and forced him to blow off the candle from this distant. LOL.

My boy's cake^^

My boy could only eat a slice as he ate too much before haha.

Danny Tan looking happy with his pressies^^


After paying for the bill (it came up to more than a hundred bucks but was worth it), we left and along the way in the Gardens' Mall v took some pictures^^

Dan proudly showing off his stuff LOL

The author of this blog.

Dan with the author of this blog=)

V all love this kinda pictures^.~

There goes the birthday celebration.Tonight vr going out celebrating with some of our not so local friends in PJ. Beer Beer Beer! Woots!

3 comments: