I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Sunday, September 11, 2011

To be important~

Have u ever met a certain someone that likes to make u feel how important they are?
eg situation~ certain someone hangs out with u and always tries to remind u how much said person has experienced; done; ate; more glam; cuter; sweeter; earn more than u.
Said person likes to say things like "It's me...I did; all me; because of me; I'm the one; and yeah I know..."

Said person also likes to remind u all the time that they are certainly the reason for everything good happening out there.

I'm sorry; I didn't know u had anything to do with any achievements in my life?

Besides that; certain person likes to tell u how much better said person's life is compared to urs. They brag as though they really know what they're talking about but half the time; they don't really understand what crap was spilling from their mouths.
Said person needs to shut that mouth up.

Or else; somebody's gonna shut it up for u.

Y u are actually much better than said person~

1. Honestly, you are u and u are unique. Just ignore said person.

2. Said person must have no other outlets for stress and is sexually frustrated plus hormonally imbalanced...so she has to put it all out on u.

3. You have much better things to do than care about it.

4. U think u are already doing well and fully confident with urself so u don't have to keep emphasising that u are important.

5. You are important so u don't find the need to ensure it every time of the day.

With all that; said person pls change ur attitude. It won't tk u very far. Humility is always the key.

2 comments: