I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, September 26, 2011

to confuse the confused with confusion

Have u ever been to a shopping complex and thought "yep this is the day I relax myself cos its a weekend and I don't have to go to class,fetch anyone,go to work or have unfinished tasks" and then wondered why u ever thought that way?

Reason being : Going to the shopping complex could be a great hazard to ur mental health as well as ur general well being.

I don't know about u but my idea of a shopping complex is a place where I chill, hang out, look cool, wear something nice and check out hot chicks and hunks. However, the more advanced v become, the more complicated shopping complexes seem to be.

I went to the C***e last weekend and was thinking of chilling with some nice food, get entertained with full blast AC and maybe get some cheap bargains. The moment I was there, the first thing that crossed my mind was...damn this place is freaking huge!

Now I was wondering, where should the car be parked? You see, aside from it being freaking huge, it also has different parking lots that lead to different buildings and the more v circle, the more confusing it gets.

To me, it would have looked better if it was something like costco's parking lot;

Open space u know...easier to get out of and easier to get into.

After going into one of those entrances, I decided that it was worst as it goes on as the parking lot was filled with cars and had different entrances yet again.

Feeling extremely frustrated, v finally found a parking space near the lift and was happy as v got the parking ticket and tried to remember where we parked the car.

Now I find myself doing algebra all over again. The slot v parked was next to a pole named H12, level B2 and entrance 6???????Dude...I didn't know algebra was gonna benefit me like this.


As v got up to the building, there was another problem. We wanted to eat but v had no idea where to go. As v turned round and round, v finally found out from the workers that v could go to the food street. Now v had to walk EONS as we took escalators, crossed the south court and what not before making it to the food street. Now to decide what to eat, they have so much food there that I felt really guilty as I thought of starving children in Somalia.

Before getting dinner, I wanted to use the loo. This was yet another obstacle. As we walked and walked and every nook and corner showed us yet to another dead end or to another cafe.

Darn it.

This isn't a shopping mall man. It's a freaking maze!


I was simply getting frustrated as my bladder calls out to its owner to get it a freaking loo.

At last v found a directory. All it show are where we were with really confusing colours. After a while, v grabbed a pamphlet and decided to use the MAP to look for the loo.

Honestly, I'm coming to relax in a mall, not to treasure hunt.Why would I need a freaking map? The best thing was making us feel like real idiots when we couldn't locate the right place.


Next weekend, I'm staying home and drinking myself a cup of homemade latte from Tesco or Carrefoure. U guys have a nice time at the mall pls.


No comments:

Post a Comment