I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sim Date Games

The title sim date didn't pass through my mind until the other day at the library in SCPJ where I was hanging out with Lai Teik Thien.Mind u we're both otakuns. In other words, v love animes and all things related to it. V could sit and talk for hours about these things.

Guys,if u like my blog please click some ads hahaha.

I downloaded some funny games to play regarding missions and such and he brought up the title, SIM DATES.

I was thinking..what the hell could that be?

I didn't want to seem like a DUNGU (IDIOT) and decided to play along saying things at the right time to conceal my lack of knowledge on what sim dates might be.

I went back and googled sim dates.

Wikipedia calls it : Dating sims (or dating simulations) are a video game subgenre of simulation games, usually Japanese, with romantic elements. ICCCC

Now u see...sim dates are where u play the main charated which is either a girl or a boy and u will go through multiple scenarios with different gender characters to build an image and then try to get them on ur good side. If ur lucky, u'll end up dating one of them and there goes ur ending.Hehe

I even looked for pictures.
So called tokimeki memorial.I can't read jap.So no luck for me.

A female dating sim.No thanks.

To Heart dating sim.Wonder how it works.

I have no idea what it is.I just decided to share it cos it has lots of bishounens.

Hmm if I ever get to create a dating sim game, the story will go like this.

So called main character named CutiePie decided to go to a bowling competition. Cutie Pie meets Cute Boy named CutieTart with his snobbish date named SlutCakes.

SlutCakes challenges CutiePie for a duel with one bowling ball and twelve pins.It's time to rock n roll.Whoever wins gets CutieTart.

I roll and STRIKKKKEEEEEE! I get CutieTart and end of story.

Kinda interesting don't u think?

Now for the characters.

CutiePie will be I don't care...Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach is my fav character so she WILL be the main person in the dating sim.

CutieTart will be I like Aizen Sousuke from Bleach.Nobody is allowed to say or voice out their disagreement to this decision.So shut it.

SlutCake will be Her voice is perfect for this dating sim.

Well...if u really would like to check out some free dating sims, I suggest this website http://www.flashninjaclan.com/qqq8_dating_and_sim_games.php.I had fun, I'm sure u will too.yep the art was fan made so may be a bit on the not so pretty side.It's a great time passing tool though, enjoy urself readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment