I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, September 6, 2010

I can't wait for part one,here's Natlely!!!

Son of A Bitch!!!!!

I passed, woohooooo!!!!!!!!
Damn me if my results aren't good.That'll show u little creeps who thought I was just another Bimbo.
Well that only means one thing!!!!All those days and hours in the library were worth it(although I only did that like a month before the exams).

Pls do not judge me....alhtough my course teaches me to judge more than any others, but I just love to prove ppl wrong when they think I'm not worth 2 cents. Yep they tell u that these idiots probably aren't worth ur time, but dudes and dudettes, they definitely make the satisfaction count like a smooth chevy ride.And Imma riding it.

So part one's coming.In fact its faster than v thought.All those times the whole class sits around thinking that v probably won't make it is probably wrong,I believe this time around,all of us did pretty well.

Well, too many characters inside the class.So I don't even know who Imma start writing about.I personally Like Susan. If there's a like tab in front of me I'm gonna click it so fast u'd probably think i was the next Bruce Lee. Why do I like this little firecracker, you may ask.Check this!!
LOL trust me nobody can give the same look another try without bowing to her. She could be doing something totally different whilst I was always ready for a picture. LOL what can I say she's special and one cute girl. I like this girl. And I wanna be sure v're all int he same class until the end of the course. Though I'm gonna have to work extra hard on it.

Whoopee guess now u guys know my fav of the lot. But u gotta forgive me sweethearts, Susan and I did spend a lot of quality time smuggling snacks into the library.


Look at this bunch of misfits...damn if ppl are gonna believe these guys could represent their case. So many weird faces and funny looks. Let's see, hmm some of the gang is missing.
Though shasya is here,which is rare because v rarely take photos together in a group.

Well,there's Sathia and the forevermore handsome Gary Lim. Well Rommel's always there when there's free food so there's no surprise why he's there.

Well, the main purpose of the entry is about new beginnings and the continuous fight for glory. Part one is going to be one tough puppy. We've got 3core subjects and one optional which now has become non optional because they only offer one optional.

I'm now pretty worried. You're supposed to know all the cases (which is probably more than our inter) plus the years and the judges.Honestly, sometimes we all wonder why v took law.Its hard but then again what isn't hard?V can make it I think.
Well, easy for Sam as he's a delight with the hardest subject that ppl seem to find a killer.

Well, Rommel. What can I possibly say, the doofus is a brilliant man. Although he's black. LOL no offence dude. I'm half black too, in spirit^^

What then, does part one hold for us in the future months to come and challenges ahead of us?

I don't know dudes and dudetes but Imma happy to be starting school soon. And I miss u knuckleheads.

Let's mambo and make sure v make it through part one together as a team and as a class.


No comments:

Post a Comment