I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, September 13, 2010

Geese Attack….






I love animals…honest to God!!!Love them to the core.Especially when they are the furry types with a wet nose and good heart^^
Well,birds…not much of an opinion on them other than the fact that they fly? (“)>
Let’s just say I’m neutral when it comes to birds. Or anything that chirps, cackles or crows.
These are ducks and a goose that I took pictures of near a pond inside a park where I was jogging.
They are supposed to be cool,calm and collected creatures,sensual to nature and are not temperamental.
Boy,was I wrong.
I went to the Fish Farm near LOOK Out POINT in ULU LanGat…note to hopeless sensual romantics or those trying to impress ur loved one,pls visit this plc. Its worth the rocky road and bumpy ride *teehee.
I went there for a gathering with my boy Danny.Well,needless to say the food was good and atmosphere was beautifully serene.We had a good talk with the rest and when it was time to go,v shared the bill and made our way to the parking lot.If you could call the grounds that.
We ran into a group of geese that were dawdling and walking in a group towards the front in unison.Since they were marching along,v came up with a stupid idea to take pictures of the sassy birds.Good idea?
Instead of looking innocent and serene like this…they became vicious and came at us…
…like this!!!!!
I was like…ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!Managed to snap this low quality picture due to shaky hands and “forgotten adjustments” on the camera phone haha.
After almost getting at us, it took off with its group and gave me this look…
I know u will say that its just a camera flare but dude!!!!!check out those eyes!!!Evil Eyes!!!!
Dudes,when u visit the plc…do look out for these evil little things.If u wanna try to be a hero next to ur girlfriend,now’s the chance *Laughs* and oh that’s all for now^^catch ya laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment