I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sexy Man vs Sexy Man^^

I think I must be too bored.That's why I went online to google so many things=.=

I have an obsession with sexy girls. Especially Megan Fox lookalikes.She's so hot.If I'm a guy i wanna marry her or at least stalk her and camp in front of her house LOL.

Suddenly I feel like, I need to be a girl. A girl will google sexy man right? Yes.

So I went to google and searched for sexy man. What I found later, I was trying to see who is the sexiest.

Countdown with me if ur reading this.

I dunno y but I saw this first n I like the colour tone so I think this must be sexy.

Jared Padalecki Hot Hunks
This one is my personal fav. Jared Padalecki doesn't have to show off his packs to be sexy^^but a little meat wouldn't hurt^.<

Then I noticed that actually men in uniform is considered sexy too=.= But I don't really like it when they do all these poses.

I think any man will look sexy in this kind of lighting. They make u look mysterious.

I think Mr Robert Downey Jr is the sexiest of the lot but still, I have my own thought on the thing,if it was back in the Ally McBeal series maybe I won't think he's as sexy as he was in iron man. So then am I interested with sexy Robert Downey Jr or Iron man?Headache.

You all must know that I am a fan of Supernatural and I love Sam and Dean Winchester!!!!They are so hot!So what's a better combination than the both of them are in the same picture hor?Btw their names are Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. U will notice that I put Jared Padalecki in my list above already but ^^ I am biased lor....he's the best here ma.


Aiyaaaaa......this one hor I dunno y they include in the google search. Is this considered sexy too?

This one =.=!!!!!!!
Sexy merman!!!!This really ruined the mermaid fantasy inside disney.


This guy quite yeng lo....he got cleavage ohhhhhh....deeper than Megan Fox leh.

I tell u, if a man sits on my birthday cake like this then I will Hit him with a baseball bat!!!

I think I have a winner. After browsing through all those pictures, this one is the sexiest!!!

LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment