I am Natlely

I am Natlely

Monday, September 27, 2010

I hate backstabbers n real (sorry for my french) bitches


U know the type I'm talking about???

The fucking backstabbers that love to just lick up to ur standards upfront and tells u ur their bff what not what not.

At the back damn its so different. They tell other ppl ur a bitch, a slut, u sleep around, you've conquered half of the male population in the city. I mean,how could somebody be camwhoring with u or pretend to care about ur welfare suddenly be talking bad about u behind ur back like u've wronged her or have given her a slap while a whole bunch of ppl were watching?

I have one such friend. We were inseparable a few years back which now I'd like to think as a decade ago because she's ruined my belief on ever finding a good friend. She acted like a true friend,prompted me to share with her my trust and secrets. She told me hers as if as an exchange n took hell of a lot of pictures with me to show ppl we're inseparable. Yeah,she really did(which I deleted the hell of a lot from my page because I don't wanna see her there) she was such a pain in the ass for me after she took off her mask and showed me her true forms(yes plural because the bitch has multiple personality problem)

We went for an outing once n she got to know this guy which she fell head over heels with. I have no patience for guys that has a better fashion sense than me so I wasn't interested. I mean, come on,a guy that could tell the difference of ur lipstick and eyeshadow shade is just too creepy. I don't care if he's a hunk or a zac effron lookalike.

They went out a few times and all the time she asked me to tag along to go out with his other friend sort of like a double date or something.While she gets mr Hunky Dory beside her as a boy toy I get a guy that doesn't even like me that much. After the date he tells my friend that I wasn't that much of an interesting person.Fuck off SOB!!!!cos u don't know what ur missing.

Thats when all hell broke lose because the guy that my friend digs,let's call him Joe, didn't like my friend all that much either. And this so called metrosexual delinquent told my friend that he likes me instead.So they ain't gonna work out. If that wasn't enough, he actually tells my friend that I initiated the phone calls n text messages.

Hello,I don't even have his number so how did I even do that?????

She was adamant that I was the one that did all the crap he said.Gosh...whatever happened to a fair trial?I didn't even get a chance to defend myself...

She cut contacts with me n started spreading news that I was nothing but another vain face that likes to steal ppl's boyfriends.I am a big flirt n I don't give a damn about friendship=.=

Trust me,those that knew me never believe what she said.Cos honestly, Joe isn't my type okay?

You know why I was sad about the whole thing?Not because she tries to tarnish my reputation but because she based our two years of friendship on one guy she barely knew for a month.

This happened a few years ago n recently, she called me n texted me. Telling me she was sorry that it was such an event. That she totally misunderstood me. That she wanted so much that we were friends now.

I told her "We'll see,"

Honestly once is enough because I really don't think I need a friend like her in my life. A girl that trusts a guy that can see what kinda brand of make up ur wearing or ur lingerie size is not my kinda fav ppl.

This totally voices out my thoughts. You know the kinda bitches I'm talking about. I had many a run with this kind of bitches.

One of them was the party of the lot. Acting innocent and sweet like she was the victim when she caused all the bad things that went on between u and ur loved one.
Bitch, you guys broke up and you totally lost him like fucking long ago.So what is the obsession with trying to meet up with him and ask him what went wrong and shit? Trying to show him how pathetic or how sad u are so he will tk u back or some shit? Pass him a birthday present? Hey slut, the birthday wasn't even here yet. And goodness,don't tell me u guys could settle more things verbally face to face than on the phone, okay?Ever heard of phone messages?or IMs?
You know what, I'm more pissed up with the fact that u try to act innocent n give me love advice cos u suck.If ur such an expert,u wouldn't have lost him in the first plc. So what,ur now trying to ruin another person's life even though u don't get anything urself?What a bitch. Thanks a lot cos there're ppl like u to make my life so much better.

N for somebody who so called went abroad to study and can't even spell chauvinist properly?I totally despise u.

So before I go off, bitches and backstabbers,go on with ur miserable life.You will always be caught in ur small lil world looking up at us whilst v enjoy our lives. You make our lives better n interesting because ur nothing but a joke to us.














4 comments:

  1. So much anger, so much hate, so much disappointment...hope you are feeling better after letting all this out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Love this! You are sort of telling those bitches my feelings too :) Love you to the core. *eh I didn't get the chance to camwhore much with you* keke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'll camwhore with u any time of the day babe u rock

    ReplyDelete